What is Branding?
Branding influences the perception people have of your business. Your brand is your business’ personality, style and substance. It shapes people’s opinion of you. It’s important and so much more than a logo and business card.
Some things a good brand will help you with:
- Increase awareness and understanding of your company and what services/products it supplies and who your company works with.
- Make your company stand out in the marketplace
- Make your company memorable
- Increase the value of your business.
- Attract ideal clients or customers
- Increase sales
- Position your company, service or product as a market leader
- Justify pricing or command premium rates
- Create raving fans and loyal followers
- Create company assets that open the way to licensing / franchise opportunities.
Our Branding process:
Step 1. “Discovery + Strategy”
In a series of Skype or face-to-face interviews over about two weeks, we find out all about your business, your goals, and your customers.
Together we’ll discover “who” your brand is and create a strong strategic foundation that clearly defines:
- A unique market position
- A distinctive personality
- A compelling and consistent story
Why all the work? Good branding can’t be rushed, so we take the time we need to really understand your business, your goals, who you want to reach and what you want them to think about you when they hear your name.
Step 2. Solution presentation.
We give you the results of the discovery and research, as well as recommendations on the best branding strategies and tactics you should use for your business to reach its goals.
Our focus? Giving you the best return on your investment (of time and money) to create a brand that will meet your goals.
Step 3. Brand Assets.
Once we have the strategy in place and the solution agreed we get to work on creating the creative assets you’ll need.
This includes Visual and Verbal Identity:
You’ll receive a branding book that includes your:
- Logo / mark
- Colour pallets
- Photography guideline
- Visual style guide
- Voice guideline
- Tag line
You’ll also receive source files for the logo /mark.
- Dark /light background versions
- Print ready files for stationary
- Template files for in-house assets (eg. if you don’t print letter head we will create a word or google doc template with a digital letter head for in house printing)
- Social media assets (cover photo / profile image etc)
- Anything else that the strategy requires.
Our branding packages start at $3500 (plus GST if applicable)
So, are you ready to step up your brand?
Take the next step—apply now for your free strategy session.